Serial problem with Zworld

Andrew Campbell acamp at pacifier.com
Tue Dec 4 14:18:18 CST 2001

I just installed SuSE 7.3 linux including the supplied wine distro.

I'm trying to run a single board computer from Zworld called
the Rabbit. The specific app name is dcrab619.exe. The gui comes
up with no problem but when it tries to talk to the serial port
I get these messages from wine:

err:string:CompareStringA (s1=(null),s2=""...): Invalide NULL string
err:tooltips:TOOLTIPS_WindowProc unknown msg c017 wp=00000000 lp=40fc0b3c
fixme:comm:SetupComm insize 400 outsize 4096 unimplemented stub

Every time I try to connect to the Rabbit the "fixme" line above
repeats.

Does anyone have a clew or better yet a patch for this problem

Thanks for anyones help,
Andrew