Strange keyboard behavior with Num Lock

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Tue Dec 4 21:19:45 CST 2001

Hi Gerard,

It's not ok for the moment, but i get a seeable speed
improvement in debugger's display.
Great job.

I notice many many messages exactly like this :
failure on Bool:t(0,21)=@s8;-16; at 16
Unknown type '1'
http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/7076b56a/bc/logs/wineconsole_log2.bz2?bcGTfX8A2mTzW2of

Changes:
When i launch ./wineconsole in programs/wineconsole,
keyboard doesn't freeze,
but special keys don't function with numlock on.
(I only get a page fault acces to 0x0 message)
http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/7076b56a/bc/logs/wineconsole_log.bz2?bcGTfX8ApaHFAZm0

Is there an ini file or registry key to change
wineconsole's preferences ?
Setting this permanent would be a good thing for me.

 --- gerard patel <g.patel at wanadoo.fr.invalid> a
écrit : > On Tue, 4 Dec 2001 22:23:41 +0100 (CET),