Agent checking mail behavior

Oliver Sampson olsam at quickaudio.com
Wed Dec 5 07:05:27 CST 2001

On Wed, 05 Dec 2001 13:53:05 +0100, Oliver Sampson
<olsam at quickaudio.com> wrote:

>Howdy,
>(I'm just full of questions, today. :-)
>
>When I send an email from Agent I get the following output:
>
>===
>fixme:mdi:MDIRefreshMenu partially function stub
>fixme:ras:RasEnumConnectionsA (0x412b13f8,0x405c64cc,0x405c6514),stub!
>fixme:ras:RasEnumConnectionsA RAS support is not implemented !
>Configure program to use LAN connection/winsock instead !
>===
>
>I didn't realize I was using RAS for my sendmail server.  Is there
>some other setting to change?

Actually, upon a little further investigation, it appears to be coming
from the checking for new mail that is causing the output.  It only
looked like it was coming from the sending of mail, because Agent
automatically checks for new mail when sending mail.  I've changed the
subject line
Oliver Sampson
olsam at quickaudio.com
http://www.oliversampson.com