Installing this product requires the Windows Installer....

ethan phil46 at pacific.net.sg
Wed Dec 5 09:41:16 CST 2001

Hi all,

I managed to get wine working on RH7.2 version.... I managed to run
WS_FTP Lite version. I tried to copy wholesale my Office 2000 files from
my Windows 98 to RH7.2 directory and run but get the error: this
application requires the Windows Installer to run. What does this mean ??

Also, I decied to install from the installation CD for Office 2000 but
it also gives me the error: Installing this product requires the Windows
Installer.... so what is the problem here...

Many thanks for your help..

/ethan