Visual FoxPro 5 apps

Rick Romero rick at valeoinc.com
Wed Dec 5 13:34:20 CST 2001

On Wed, 2001-12-05 at 13:22, gerard patel wrote:
> On 05 Dec 2001 11:55:10 -0600, Rick Romero <rick at valeoinc.com> wrote:
>
> <snip window problems>
>
> >Now I've tried a few different distro's, and quite a few different
> >releases of wine (been compiling from cvs for the last couple months),
> >so I don't think it's just me... BUT.
>
> Try with Wine from 01 june 2001.
> Huge changes have caused several severe regressions
> after this date and they are mostly unfixed.

Well, I downloaded Wine-20010510, and the MDI windows work PERFECTLY.
	They're highlighted blue when active
	The scrollbars work
	The mouse click is released.

Although overall, it doesn't work near as well..

> If your app has the same glitches with Wine as of 01 june
> 2001, its problems are not related to the general regression.
> In this case try to do this, I'll take a look.
> In the other case, it's unnecessary as I'm already aware of
> these problems.

If I'm not imposing too much, could you point me in the right direction?

I don't know if I could come up with anything of 'acceptable patch
quality', but I'd like to try.

Is the problem in mdi.c?

Rick