Resource temporarily unavailable

T REX the1trex at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 6 01:43:50 CST 2001

well the patch did remowe the crtscts and the dsr/dtr
lines and left me with ixon/ixoff but no still no
improwement. but I shal do a lot of testing, i must get my hands on a
serial cable that uses all pinns to. I will report anny progress.
and will be awailable for any questions.

The1trex

--

Philosophers have tried to interpret the world in different ways; the
important thing is to change it.