MS Office problems

Dan Sawyer dansawyer at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 7 09:46:55 CST 2001

Tim,

I have been seeking the same objective for quite some time. I have had
better luck however then you. Let's create a mini-thread on this topic
here and see if we can't get some momentum going.

If you forward me your config and wine build history I will exchange
mine. Perhaps we can at least get to the same block. I have attached my
e-mail address below.

Again, I sugget we use this board to report status only, etc so we numb
potenetial support into comas.

Dan Sawyer
dansawyer at earthlink.net