Problem report: SHRINKER.ERR, fix to DEVICE_Open/CreateFileA?

Robert Baruch autophile at starband.net
Fri Dec 7 12:01:42 CST 2001

Hi Andreas,

Thanks for the info. I looked around on google and deja, and basically
found that the tools people have written to unshrink Shrinkered files
are h4x0r toolz, so they don't come with source code and the authors'
websites disappear like cockroaches when you turn on the light. I'll
keep looking but in the meantime I'm going to take a stab at figuring
out the algorithm myself from the listing.

Thanks,

--Rob