Resource temporarily unavailable

lawson_whitney at juno.com lawson_whitney at juno.com
Fri Dec 7 21:21:11 CST 2001

On Thu, 6 Dec 2001, T REX wrote:

> well the patch did remowe the crtscts and the dsr/dtr
> lines and left me with ixon/ixoff but no still no
> improwement. but I shal do a lot of testing, i must get my hands on a
> serial cable that uses all pinns to. I will report anny progress.
> and will be awailable for any questions.
>

> The1trex

Okay, here is a stupid question:  how do you mean, ixon/ixoff?  IIRC,
before the patch, you had ~IXON ~IXOFF ....
Now ~ is kind of an overloaded symbol, but in this context, it means
NOT.  With the patch, are you seeing IXON IXOFF or ~IXON ~IXOFF?
They are completely different animals, and it might matter.

Lawson
---oof---