liveperson/humanclick

alex alex at bozoka.com
Sat Dec 8 12:35:35 CST 2001

In what way was this offensive...check your system!!!
He just told you that noone proly has ever tried
this program on the list...:/

As he said www.winehq.com/Trouble/ might help.

You also might wanna try installing under a windows
partion and then run it through wine (avoiding
to install through wine which has always been
somewhat of a hassle...)

/a\