(No)DGA

Marion Steiner msteiner at rbg.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de
Sun Dec 9 17:15:15 CST 2001

On Mon, 27 Aug 2001 16:57:47 +0200, Florian Idelberger
<Florian.Idelberger at gmx.de> wrote:
>I'm using a Diamond Stealth III S540 Xtreme with a Savage 4.
>I know that it is not supported very well because under windoze tuxracer or
>parsec works just fine and under linux I have a max of 9 fps.
>Maybe I should try Xfree 4.1.0 Do you know if there is better support for
>savage chips?

I'm using Xfree 4.1.0 and a Voodoo3. And i have the same Problem with
DGA under wine. But i don't have Problems with other games under linux.
So I don't think it's an problem with the graphics-driver.
Maybe it's a problem with Xfree4? Or is it a problem with newer
wine-versions?
BTW: I'm using winex cvs-version from November 23.

Marion Steiner