Codeweaver's Wine - Autolaunch?

Hal Vaughan hal at thresholddigital.com
Sun Dec 9 22:17:57 CST 2001

Thanks!

I could have sworn it was the codeweaver's version of wine that had set the
autolaunch, but I went back and checked the /etc/rc.d/init.d/wine script
from the Mandrake wine install and found the code in that script to do just
what you were talking about, so I installed just the script and set it to
run at boot.

Problem solved!

Thanks again.

Hal