Morpheus

Benou benjamin_forgeau at yahoo.de
Mon Dec 10 05:12:37 CST 2001

        Hi,

        I'm trying to start Morpheus (last version, 1.3.3 I think).

        In the Apps Data Base, no config information, just a link on the
MusicCity site.

        Did anybody managed to make it run??

        I can make a copy of Win95's DLLs (Yes, I have the original CD), but
which ones should I use???

        I get an error like "Uncatched exception", no idea in which
DLL/Program.

        Thanx for your help.

                        ben

PS:
/wine> wine --version
Wine release 20010629

Benjamin Forgeau                 Raum 3032, Denickestr 17, 21073 Hamburg
FSP 4-06 Kommunikationsnetze     Tel. +4940 42878 3485   Fax 42878 2941
TU Hamburg-Harburg               mailto:forgeau at tu-harburg.de
21071 Hamburg, Germany           http://www.tu-harburg.de/et6