Commandline tools broke between Sept 21 and 20011108?

lawson_whitney at juno.com lawson_whitney at juno.com
Mon Dec 10 20:07:58 CST 2001

On Mon, 10 Dec 2001, Dan Kegel wrote:

> There is no such program in Debian's wine, and google shows no
> hits before 28 Nov 2001.  Guess it's a new thing, and I'll have to
> grab the CVS sources, sigh.

Yes, it is rather new, but the wcmd program is already using it and it
has made the man page.

> I sure hope it doesn't pop up a new window.  All I wanted was
> a simple way to run a commandline tool, with no fuss...
>
> Thanks,
> Dan

Sorry, that seems to be exactly what it does.  Maybe you can get some
relief by setting "Graphics Driver" = "ttydrv" instead, but I don't have
any windose colsole apps to test if that works.  You know about
WINEPREFIX if you need different config files for different apps, right?

Lawson
---oof---

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.