Wine & DeZign for Databases 2.5

Richard Welty rwelty at averillpark.net
Wed Dec 12 08:21:49 CST 2001

On Wed, 12 Dec 2001 14:27:30 GMT gerard patel <g.patel at wanadoo.fr.invalid> wrote:

> On Wed, 12 Dec 2001 07:42:46 -0500 (EST), Richard Welty
> <rwelty at averillpark.net> wrote:

> <snip>
> >it seems to relate to menus with drop down lists; other menus w/o drop
> >down lists seem well behaved.
> <snip>

> I'm afraid that I don't see what is a 'menu with a drop down list'.
> (or without one)

umm, for example, if i want to create a project in DeZign, i select new
project from the file menu, and DeZign pops up a small menu with options
that need to be specified. two are text boxes (for the size of the
graphical workspace); these work fine. the third is a list of options
for what the target RDBMS is (ANSI Level 2, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.).
one of these is selected by default and you click on the arrow to
get a "drop down" list of the other options appear.

it is this latter type of menu item that seems to have a problem.

richard
--
Richard Welty
Averill Park Networking          Unix, Linux, IP Network Engineering, Security
rwelty at averillpark.net
518-573-7592