fixme:commdlg:GetFileName95 Flags 0x00000002 not yet implemented

Bob Washburne rcwash3 at home.com
Wed Dec 12 08:53:40 CST 2001

Eric,

Bon jour.

Thank you, that appears to have fixed the major problem.  Groove
Mechanic now runs, validates the license, analyses the WAV file, repairs
noise and writes the results back to hard drive.

There are just four "cosmetic" issues left:

1) The error message in the subject line still comes up.

2) Wine complains bitterly about a bad superblock on the floppy disk
when the floppy drive is empty.  Placing a formatted floppy in the drive
makes the messages go away.  No floppy access was requested, but the
check is make anyway.

3) The Windows file browser shows all the drives specified in
~/.wine/config, but it also shows a lot of mystery drives/folders -
icons with no names.  It appears to work as long as I avoid the wierd
stuff.

4) When Groove Mechanic attempts to play the WAV file it is working on,
it come out badly garbled.  It almost sounds like chunks (not individual
bytes or byte pairs) of data are being reversed.  If I play the same WAV
file with KDE Media Player it sounds fine.

But I can live with this.  Having wine saves me one reboot while
processing an album.

Thanks again.

Bob Washburne