Font problem with delphi application

gerard patel g.patel at wanadoo.fr.invalid
Wed Dec 12 11:26:42 CST 2001

On Wed, 12 Dec 2001 16:31:01 +0100, Wouter Hanegraaff
<wouter at openoffice.nl> wrote:

>One other issue remains, though: there's an export button, which
>shows a small popup window that allows exporting just the address
>to the clipboard, or to a file. This fails with an error popup
>that reads:
>
>System Error Code 1400
>Invalid window handle.
>
>If I run with --debugmsg warn+all I do get an error
>
>warn:gdi:GDI_GetObjPtr Invalid handle 0
>
>which seems similar (to me) to the error popup.
>
>Is there a way to solve this problem?

Try to run with -debugmsg +relay yourapp.exe &>yourtrace.txt
and post the (zipped) result on your web page with the URL here.
Or if you can't do that, try to extract the relevant part by posting
here the 200 lines just before the first instance of the 'System Error
Code 1400' error message in the trace file.
I'll take a look at the trace but I will not necessarily come up with
a fix, though.

Gerard