Font problem with delphi application

Wouter Hanegraaff wouter at openoffice.nl
Wed Dec 12 11:14:38 CST 2001

On Wed, Dec 12, 2001 at 05:26:42PM +0000, gerard patel wrote:
> On Wed, 12 Dec 2001 16:31:01 +0100, Wouter Hanegraaff
> <wouter at openoffice.nl> wrote:
>
> >One other issue remains, though: there's an export button, which
> >shows a small popup window that allows exporting just the address
> >to the clipboard, or to a file. This fails with an error popup
> >that reads:
> >
> >System Error Code 1400
> >Invalid window handle.
> >
> >If I run with --debugmsg warn+all I do get an error
> >
> >warn:gdi:GDI_GetObjPtr Invalid handle 0
> >
> >which seems similar (to me) to the error popup.
> >
> >Is there a way to solve this problem?
>
> Try to run with -debugmsg +relay yourapp.exe &>yourtrace.txt
> and post the (zipped) result on your web page with the URL here.

Ok, the complete log (1.8Mb):
http://www.blub.net/~wouter/wine/relay.gz

A trimmed down version of just the events that occur during the error
message is at
http://www.blub.net/~wouter/wine/relay2.gz

However, the trimmed down log is still 50,000 lines so it's a bit of
finding a needle in a haystack I'm afraid. Even just moving the mouse
creates an endless stream of messages, so selecting just those important
lines is not really easy :-(

Many thanks,

Wouter