Resource temporarily unavailable

T REX the1trex at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 12 18:14:34 CST 2001

Ok
I just downloaded something old i guess, so i shal find a newer wersion,
the overlapped thing is probably menshioned in the "whats new" section
of the announcements, so il probably find the right wersion,
and i shal test the patch again on that, but thats got to wait, im going to
a funeral tomorrow so it will have to be on friday.

its probably nothing but when i think of it, i think the software is
supposed to use some protokoll kalled Jeeves, I dont think that can take
care of the flow controll, though i dont know, its probably just a way to
format the commands.

Il post something new on friday.

The1trex

--

Philosophers have tried to interpret the world in different ways; the
important thing is to change it.