RtlGetNtVersionNumbers

James Mastros jmm203+ at pitt.edu
Fri Dec 14 00:51:00 CST 2001

Hey, all.
  I'm rather new to wine development, so please point me at the right
place to post diffs if this isn't it.  This patch implements
RtlGetNtVersionNumbers, called by lots of windows XP apps (including
winver, cmd.exe, and regedit).
  BTW, are we just not bothering to match ordnals on our exports, or is
there some deeper reason for using @s?

As the patch says, the API is undocmented, so my implementation might be
off.  It's certianly matches winxp's behavor (when run with
--winver=winxp, that is); the dissasm is quite simple (god, I love IDA).

	-=- James Mastros
--
"In the case of alchemy v chemistry the chemists know whether it will
probably go bang before they try it (and the chemical engineers still duck