Wine and Baldur's Gate

J.Brown (Ender/Amigo) ender at enderboi.com
Sat Dec 15 08:22:03 CST 2001

Try the latest cvs with the OSS sound patch posted on wine-devel by eric
pouech about a dozen messages ago. Use the second version of the patch,
not the first :)

That should help the sound problems at least...

Regards,	| Any significantly advanced technology is indistinguishable from
                | a perl script.
	Ender	|
  (James Brown) | 	 [Nehahra, EasyCuts, PureLS, www.QuakeSrc.org]