Resource temporarily unavailable

T REX the1trex at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 17 12:10:50 CST 2001

Well it cant communicate so it cant do hwat I want without the comm port
but other than that it works fine, all menues and shit.

I shal try another go and get some new tracings. will post them within 24
hours.

>From: lawson_whitney at juno.com
>To: the1trex at hotmail.com, lawson_whitney at juno.com
>CC: wine-users at winehq.com, mike_mccormack at start.com.au
>Subject: Re: Resource temporarily unavailable
>Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 11:38:02 -0500 (EST)
>
>On Mon, 17 Dec 2001, T REX wrote:
>
> > Hello
> >
> > Hmm, the collor depth isnt a problem, it is true that i use 8bpp but
>16bpp
> > doesnt change anything. besides disabling the comm ports make the
>program
> > run fine and the collors seem fine. so thats not a problem.
>
>If disabling the comm ports makes the program do what you want it to do,
>what's the problem?  That's probably not what you mean, though, is it?
> >
> > I updated from cvs and applied the overlapped_better patch. seemed to
>work
> > fine.
> >
> > The problem remains though, I wonder what to do next, I realy dont want
> > resort to emulation, its not an ideal solution.
> > I think wine is the best option,
> > I just need to get it working.
> >
> > The1trex
> >
>(Mike, overlapped_better is your second overlapped_good.diff that
>included async.h.  I think it's confusing to have 2 patch files with the
>same name, so I changed it before passing it along).
>
>T REX, the only thing I can think of is to try tracing it again and see
>if we can work out from that what it doesn't like.  We have found one
>genuine error in the comms code so far, but maybe it is stubbing its
>nose on yet another one.  It could of course be some other un- or mis-
>implemented function that only gets used trying to work the serial port.
>
>Lawson
>
>Constants aren't, and variables won't.

The1trex

--

Philosophers have tried to interpret the world in different ways; the
important thing is to change it.