Finding DLL's

jim at weathercom.com jim at weathercom.com
Wed Dec 19 10:52:02 CST 2001

That was the entire output.  I redirected stderr to a file, and copied it to
the email.  The command line was 'wine --debugmsg +module qbw32.exe'.  I'm
running this on a Gentoo Linux distro (www.gentoo.org).  This distro compiles
everything from source using scripts.  I didn't have time to do much
yesterday, but I'll try an older version of wine and see where that gets me.

Thanks,
Jim