slow slow slow

chip chip at wiegand.org
Sat Dec 22 18:14:28 CST 2001

I find apps running in wine are unbearably slow. In particular - HTML-Kit by
Chami. I really like this editor on NT at work, I want to use it at home on
my FreeBSD box. It works in wine, just very very slowly. I do not have a
windows partition. I'm running wine by itself. Any suggestions on ways to get
speedier results?

--
Chip