TurboTax 99 dosen't work

gerard patel nomailthankyoug.patel at wanadoo.fr
Fri Feb 2 06:05:35 CST 2001

On Fri, 2 Feb 2001 00:10:49 -0800 (PST), Ian Turner
<vectro at stop.mail-abuse.org> wrote:

<snip>
>fixme:commdlg:GetFileName95 Flags 0x00800002 not yet implemented
>
>and the program gives a dialog that says:
>
>Fatal Error Loading Data File; Load Error 539 in S1997ZCA;
>
>Obviously the intuit error isn't very lucid. But I'm wondering if you can
>tell anything from the wine error? :o

Flag values can be found in commdlg.h;  800002 means:
- OFN_OVERWRITEPROMPT
- OFN_ENABLESIZING

These flags are not very likely  to be the reason for
your problem, so you can try

-debugmsg +relay,+commdlg

redirect the output to a file (&>file.txt with bash)
and post the 200 lines before the error message,
(search for a line calling the MessageBox api and
having as parameter the error message and cut
the 200 lines before)

Gerard