" Valentine's French Wine Special and Gift Baskets"

Michel Boucher sales at frenchwineclub.com
Fri Feb 2 11:32:47 CST 2001

"  Valentine's French Wine Special and Gift Baskets"

From:Michel Boucher, your Personal Wine Advisor
at http://www.frenchwineclub.com

Valentine's is here don't miss out on our SPECIAL VALENTINE'S GIFT
BASKETS for your loved ones.

We've developed a new Web site with an easy-to-use SECURE E-COMMERCE
SHOPPING CART.

Here are some of the new and exciting services that we currently offer:

- Valentine Gift Baskets are HERE!!!
- Join The French Wine Club for $22 per month
- Send a Gift of Wine
- Wine by the Case
- Wine Collector's Corner
- Links from Wine Regions of France, Wine Makers & Wine Growers
- Featured Winery
- Wine Events
- Corporate Services: Wine by the Case
- See our Vintage Chart of French Wines
- Visit our Extensively Stocked SHOPPING CART

I hope that you will enjoy our improved Web site and new services and
look forward to hearing from you.

I appreciate your business! Please let your friends and associates know
about THE FRENCH WINE CLUB.

Sincerely,

Michel Boucher
Your Personal Wine Advisor

Please email a copy of this NEWSLETTER to a friend!

P.S. As we have developed a NEW subscription list server, please
subscribe to our bimonthly newsletter to receive information about our
latest wine releases and other specials. Thank You.

http://www.frenchwineclub.com/Subscribe/subscribe.htm SUBSCRIBER SIGN-UP