hello, I need some help for using wine

Eduardo Costa ecosta at tpk.com.br
Fri Feb 2 23:16:39 CST 2001

Yves MOYA wrote:
> To Eduardo Costa : (and all people want to help me ;) )

That makes me shy... :)

> I have not windoze installed. I have not user32.dll file but I have
> libuser32.so file.
> In my configuration file I have not the user32.dll key. when I wrote in the
> file "user32" = "builtin" in DllOverrides section I have no changes.

Actually you don't need to add the line if "DefaultLoadOrder" is equal
to "native, builtin, so". It may be a problem if "user32.dll" was set to
"native".

Well, you must see if libuser32.so is cached or in LD_LIBRARY_PATH.
If you don't know how to do, see the attachment.

If you have it cached (or in enviroment), you have exhauted my options
for this week. :) Then, I (and all the usersnet :) ) will think a little
more about it.

OK ?
Eduardo Costa
(a little bit: windoze=windows)