Help ! ISO-8859-1 font and Wine ?

gerard patel nomailthankyoug.patel at wanadoo.fr
Sat Feb 3 08:54:41 CST 2001

On Thu, 01 Feb 2001 03:47:33 GMT, Sergio <tells at mygale.org> wrote:
<snip>
>Many TTF fonts are installed on my system and are running fine with xfstt.
>Hint : this font problem did not happen with a _very_ old Wine I used to
>run even last week before being forced to upgrade it after a glibc upgrade
>(now glibc-2.1.3-21.2). Furthermore, this problem happens also with
>CodeWeavers' recent Wine package.

Maybe you could try to compile again the old Wine version to see if
the problem occurs. C libraries upgrades are tricky, maybe something
need to be fixed on your system ? I notice from your trace that an US
keyboard is auto-detected, while my own system detects the (correct)
french keyboard. Maybe this is not related, but it's strange
nonetheless.

Gerard