IIS under WINE?

Fabio M Albertin albertin at acsu.buffalo.edu
Sat Feb 3 10:52:38 CST 2001

Well, I need to run VB-ASP scripts on the server and since Ime Smitts'
mod_perl VB ASP project hasn't progressed there seems to be no other
alternative than running IIS. I know there are some $500 - solutions for
running ASP on Linux, but my company wouldn't spend that kind of money
when they could just use MS Windows NT instead of Linux.

Fabio Albertin