O.k. rerun : ... why ?

^-_-^ moritz.angermann at gmx.net
Sun Feb 4 04:12:16 CST 2001

so after i send allready somecomments ...

i got once an answer, about at patch

-------- cut ------------
"(^-_-^)" <moritz.angermann at gmx.net> wrote:
> i'm trying to install flash5-trail with wine ...
> but it runs an hour while using 90% of my Prozezzor,
> and nothing happens !

> i use the CVS version from yesterday.
> i've no windows on my box !

> the installdialog stops at the prompt : content of packages gets read.

> can enyone help ?
> how do i install it ?
> i ran 'wine flash5-trialG.exe'
> and in the setup i set desktop to 640x480 (does that matter ?)
That's the SetWindowLong problem again.

This patch should *really* go into CVS now.

OK, I'll try to review the window management stuff again. *sigh*

Andreas Mohr

do i understand it wrong ?
but that sounds like there is allready a patch, but it is not in the CVS
now ...

so my question is, where can i get that patch ?

thanks !