Solaris

Aldo Pannocchia apannocchia at secureway.it
Mon Feb 5 09:49:07 CST 2001

I compiled correctly WINE (last version) on my Solaris 8 host and it's seems
work properly. I'm trying to installa Access 97 but the installation fails with
problems copying file with names ~* on the TEMP directory.

Jean-Claude Gervais wrote:

> Hi,
>
>     I've got a machine running Solaris 8.0 that I would like to run Wine on.
>
>     I know that work has been done in the past to port Wine to Solaris, but
> what I'm wondering is -
>
> Does anyone here use Wine on Solaris 8.0?
> Are there any things to watch out for?
> What compiler did you use to build it?
> Is the Sun Forté 6.0 compiler a good candidate to build Wine?
>
> TIA

This message may contain confidential and/or proprietary information,
and is intended only for the person / entity to whom it was originally
addressed. The content of this message may contain private views and
opinions which do not constitute a formal disclosure or commitment
unless specifically stated.
--

Aldo Pannocchia
Technical Director