muncher.txt (0/1)

hal at execpc.com hal at execpc.com
Mon Feb 5 11:58:43 CST 2001

    Ok, It's a lame name but it was the best I could come up with
after spinning around in a desk chair for a few minutes. Here is the
generalidea behind it.
    Once, in an interview, Steve Balmber, the CEO of Microsoft threw
some standard MS FUD out about Linux being a poor choice becaue each
distro tends to "mutate" linux and has no solid direction
    I thought "Wouldn't it be cool to "mutate" linux into windows?
Create a linux distro that looks, smells, feels, sounds, and tastes
like Windows. And aybe, even run DOS and Windows apps too! Last night
I wrote up some Ideas. A good objective goal is this is to try and
create a  windows clone.  You can probably flame me and say It's a
stupid Idea. I want you too. Tear it apart and find flaws create a
hypotheticel (sp)  buglist. Here's what Iwrote.