Installling more than one wine version

Rick Moulton rmoulton at xmission.com
Thu Feb 8 01:48:37 CST 2001

It seems that Corel Office 2000 for linux will not run on any version of
wine later that the 1022999 ver..  Seems Any newer version causes an
"ERROR no 6 and  stuff about not being able to find "wordperfect" or
quattropro executuables, and also saying it is a wine error.
	My question, is there a way to install multiple versions of wine by
changing makefile presets or destination directories? (some details
would be be nice here.)
	There several windoze programs on my machine that seem to work fine in
an older version, but wont with an upgrade