plowboy_lifestyle at plowboy_lifestyle at
Thu Feb 8 01:38:38 CST 2001

Has anyone had any success running net2phone on wine. I tried it but I
recieved an error message:

]$ wine net2phone.exe
Invoking /opt/wine/bin/wine.bin net2phone.exe ...
/usr/bin/wine: line 380: 6945 Terminated       tail -f $log_name
Wine failed with return code 2

Even if I can't make it work I'm really interested to understand what's
happening. (though net2phone is basically the only reason I'd install
windoze anymore). Everything appears to be installed fine, I'm running
codeweavers wine (20010112) on redhat7.0 with an intel pentium.

Sent via