Trouble with Reach Out

Pierre-Yves Taczynski ptaczyns at lucent.com
Fri Feb 9 02:53:24 CST 2001

Hi,
I have a Mandrake 7.2 linux box with
codeweavers-wine-20010112-1.i386.rpm. I mount a windows NT share on
/windows/reachout. I have fixed a few problems with dll while attepting
to running reachout.exe and finnaly got a desktop window. Unfortunately
I get a dialog box saying:

Failed to load language ROSNRES.DLL.

I have checked whether the dll was in the right directory and try with
uppercase and lowercase.

Does anyone successfully use ReachOut with wine? Do you have any idea?

Regards.

--
[Lord Taki] [aka Pierre-Yves "Le petit bonhomme marrant" Taczynski]
Evil is ruling over my eXistenZ! (:\W/umpscut:)