Grim Fandango in wine

Adam D. Moss adam at gimp.org
Sat Feb 10 12:43:11 CST 2001

Miran Kenk wrote:
> It's a thorn in my side, I had monkey island 3 running in wine, but this
> one just doesn't cooperate. The setup program exits with a problem copying
> install files (error 112, if it means anything). If anyone has got it
> working, let me know.

Shortly before the big Transgaming checkin at the start of this
year GF was both installing and running perfectly on a no-windows
installation.  Since then, even if you succeed in installing it
it won't run due to regressions.

Pick up a version of WINE from before the Transgaming patch (from
say, around the 25th of December 2000) and things should be hunky-dorey.

--Adam
--
Adam D. Moss    . ,,^^    adam at gimp.org    http://www.foxbox.org/   co:3

  "No, I don't think I ever sold fish." -- Matthew 'Manic Miner' Smith