Frame Maker 6.0

Rick Wessman rwessman at us.oracle.com
Tue Feb 13 08:29:00 CST 2001

I'm trying to get Frame to run under Wine. It comes up with the message:

There are no fonts available on the printer. Cannot start FrameMaker.

I added "printer=on" to my config file, but that didn't make any difference.

I am also prompted to see if I want to add an entry to "C:\Windows\fmreg.reg",
to which I always answer no.

I'm using the codeweavers-wine-20010112-1.i386.rpm distribution.

Any help would be appreciated.

P.S. Thanks very much to the wine developers for the speed improvements. It
makes a big difference on my P II 300 Mhz.
--
                                Thanks,
                                Rick

     The opinions expressed above are mine and do not necessarily reflect
                         those of Oracle Corporation.