Brazilian Keyboard and special characters !

Andre Diamand andre at fti.com.br
Wed Feb 14 13:27:31 CST 2001

Help !

I am very happy with my 20001026 wine, running my favourites
windows applications. Unfortunately, I still have  a minor problem:

My keyboard in perfectly recognized as the Brazilian ABNT layout,
I had to change something in the keyboard.c file, but now is ok.

So when I start my application I can get every character I need, but
I can tell windows that a '~' followed by a 'a'  should guive me a 'ã'.
That the point, I don't have a keyboard layout error, but I  dont know
hou to tell wine to use special characters like âôûaáóé... and so on.
I only get ^a~a and so...

Do I have to edit win.ini or system.ini file in my wine disk ?

Thanks for any help,

Your brazilian friend,

Andre Diamand
CEO, Future Technologies