newbie

Tijl Vercaemer tijl.vercaemer at rug.ac.be
Thu Feb 15 07:07:42 CST 2001

I installed wine, mainly to run MS-Office, Corel WP, corel Draw end
CorelVentura
But none of these programs work (smaller programs do work) (On the Corel
website
I read all corel programs should work in wine)
Where can i find a list of errors and patches (To avoid sending useless
mails to this newsgroup)?

Thanks,
  Tijl

Some info: Wine version: 20010112 OS: red hat 6.2
Here are some errors:

fixme:bitmap:X11DRV_DIB_GetImageBits_1 from 1 bit bitmap with mask R,G,B

f800,7e0,1f to 1 bit DIB

Load order 'elfdll' no longer supported, ignored

 fixme:keyboard:X11DRV_KEYBOARD_DetectLayout Your keyboard layout was
not
found!
Instead of using closest match (Belgian keyboard layout) for scancode
mapping.
Please define your layout in windows/x11drv/keyboard.c and submit them
to us for inclusion into future Wine releases.
See documentation/keyboard for more information.

    > How do i tell wine I do not want to create a new layout but i want
to use that
Belgian layout.

fixme:task:DirectedYield16 called for Win32 thread (008f)!

fixme:pthread_kill_other_threads_np

fixme:win:WIN_FindWindow Returning 0 without checking other processes

Wine ERROR: Couldn't set file attributes for existing file
"/mnt/cdrom/Setup32.dll". Check permissions or set VFAT "quiet" flag !

fixme:module:CreateProcessA (D:\setup32.DLL,...): CREATE_NEW_CONSOLE
ignored

fixme:font:RemoveFontResourceA (""): stub

err:cursor:CURSORICON_Destroy Destroying active cursor!