wine-cvs-stripped-021501 and font (psdrv, afm) problems

Anders angulion at stellar.pp.fi
Sat Feb 17 12:13:20 CST 2001

Wine has been working well for me, but when I updated to
wine-cvs-stripped-021501, things stopped working.
Wine just starts up and gives the following errors:
err:psdrv:PSDRV_AFMGetCharMetrics No whitespace found.
... many lines ...
err:psdrv:PSDRV_AFMGetCharMetrics No whitespace found.
err:psdrv:PSDRV_AFMGetCharMetrics missing ;, failed.
err:seh:UnhandledExceptionFilter Couldn't start debugger
(debugger/winedbg 134622904 36) (2)

I straced wine, and it seems to try to fetch some *.afm fonts from
/usr/share/ghostscript/fonts allthough I havn't specified that wine
should
do it anywhere..

Any suggestions on how to fix this?