problem loading program..

Josh Jones gte910w at prism.gatech.edu
Mon Feb 19 15:15:48 CST 2001

I'm loading a program from CD-ROM .. the splash screen comes up, but
then a dialog box comes up with "Failed to initialize ..."  btw, I'm
running wine under the 2.2.16 linux kernel and the partition I'm running
this program from is a win2k ntfs partition (the program is not limited
to win2k however.. just what i have)  Here are some of the errors
(randomly selected) that I'm getting.. any look familiar?  any
suggestions?

fixme:file:_lclose16 stdio handle closed, need proper conversion
err:win32:fixup_imports No implementation for
NTDLL.DLL.241(NtSecureConnectPort) imported from
C:\WINNT\system32\rpcrt4.dll, setting to 0xdeadbeef
err:win32:fixup_imports No implementation for
ADVAPI32.DLL.261(InstallApplication) imported from
C:\WINNT\system32\ole32.dll, setting to 0xdeadbeef
err:win32:fixup_imports No implementation for
ADVAPI32.DLL.60(CommandLineFromMsiDescriptor) imported from
C:\WINNT\system32\ole32.dll, setting to 0xdeadbeef
err:win32:fixup_imports No implementation for
ADVAPI32.DLL.416(RegOpenUserClassesRoot) imported from
C:\WINNT\system32\ole32.dll, setting to 0xdeadbeef

--
       Josh Jones        |      CS @ College of Computing
    josh at homemail.com    |      Georgia Institute of Technology,