wine + games: Deux + Baldur 1 and 2

drovar drovar at alltel.net
Tue Feb 20 07:59:18 CST 2001

In article <99595F59A1705D115A950005B8AC3289 at rom1.catsrule.garfield.com>,
"romain lerallut" <rom1 at catsrule.garfield.com> wrote:

Hi Romain

>  I browsed the winehq and I found some people have been able to use wine
>  on Deux Ex, and
> Baldur 1 and 2.

I can't help you with the games, sorry. Take the winehq compatability
list with a huge grain of salt. I haven't been able to replicate very
many of the sucesses I've seen listed there.

> Oh, last thing: I read that some of you pointed to Loki's "wine succes
> stories" , which  should feature patches for the binaries , but I
> couldn't find it on www.lokigames.com. any URL  please ?

It's actually "Linux Games Wine Success Stories"
www.linuxgames.com

an interesting page but hasn't been updated in a while.

Good luck