Another newbie seeking help

Todd Banister T_Banister at Premier-Lending.com
Tue Feb 20 16:54:55 CST 2001

I am a newbie trying to get wine working on Mandrake 7.2 on a dual booting
Win98 system. I have installed the latest version from codeweavers and as
far as I can tell, everything seems to be ok. I can run some of the simple
windows programs (telnet and calc for example) but I am having a problem
running a program that was compiled under Visual Basic.

When I execute the call from the command line, the program begins to run
(splash screen pops up) and then bombs out. The command line shows a line
(three times) stating:
fixme:win32:PE_CreateModule Security directory ignored

Where do I go from here?

Thanks in advance for your help,
Todd Banister

--