Default Page Size

Rick Knight rick at rlknight.com
Wed Feb 21 17:31:22 CST 2001

Thanks. With help from you and Jeremy White over at Codeweavers, I was
able to change the default page size and rebuild the CW source rpm. Also
turned on openGL support while I was at it.

Thanks again,
Rick (rick at rlknight.com)

On 2/16/01, 5:49:37 PM, Duane Clark <junkmail at junkmail.com> wrote regarding
Re: Default Page Size: