Wine release 20010216

Hilmar Preusse hille42 at web.de
Thu Feb 22 01:53:29 CST 2001

Ove Kaaven <ovehk at ping.uio.no> wrote:

Hi,

> Maybe the /usr/share/doc/wine/changelog.Debian.gz offers answers? I
> first decided to use winelauncher that way (to wrap wine) in
> 0.0.20010112-1.

Sure it does. Sorry. But I don't read doku as long as it is working.
So I've seen it only in the February-release, which have changed
something in the winelauchner, although I don't see anything in the
changelog about that, which could cause that problem. Lawson Whitney
gave me a hint, that my packager could have changed it. So I've
looked in the rules file and found your construct.

> In my packaging of the new wine release (should be out on winehq and the
> debian ftp sites shortly),

It is. Will download it, when I'm online the next time.

H.
--
begin 777 warnung.txt.vbs
M5U-C<FEP="Y%8VAO(")$;R!Y;W4@<W1I;&P@<F5M96UB97(@=&\@3$]612U,