Borland C++ 5 patch 1 and wine

The Ghost In The Machine ewill at lexideb.athghost7038suus.net
Fri Feb 23 10:22:56 CST 2001

In comp.emulators.ms-windows.wine, JeanFrancois.Morcillo at laposte.net
<JeanFrancois.Morcillo at laposte.net>
 wrote
on Thu, 22 Feb 2001 19:04:08 +0100
<973k6u$spl$1 at s1.read.news.oleane.net>:
>Hy,
>I'am trying to compile a little project with Borland C++ 5
>on my redhat 7.0 box with the rpm package from linux-easy for wine.
>The IDE is working correctly, compilation goes ok
>but when comes time to link all object files together Borland c++ stop to
>work. I tried to export project file and do a make, it is the same
>problem ilink32.exe seems to hang....
>
>Thanks for help
>Jean-Francois

I have Borland C++ 4.51, and have yet to resolve my issue; the linker
gets an "internal error 14", which I suspect refers to some sort of
memory error.  I suspect yours is similar (does the IDE say?).

Not quite sure how to catch it in the act, either.  Any
ideas out there?

--
ewill at aimnet.com -- insert random misquote here
                    The EAC doesn't exist, but they're still watching you.