Smoney

Standardbenutzer Stephan.Herzfeld at t-online.de
Mon Feb 26 10:30:31 CST 2001

Hello Wine - Users,

I have a question. I want to run the program smoney.
The programm a programm to make deals with a bank.

When I run the programm all is correct, but when I want
to send my orders to the bank(under the menu "Ausgangskorb"
and then "Senden) the programm crashed.

The last thing I could do, is to send my pin-number to the bank, then the
programm crashed.

The last message from the terminal is :

err:shell:SHELL_DllEntryPoint shell.dll instantiated twice!
err:commdlg:COMMDLG_DllEntryPoint commdlg.dll instantiated twice!
err:shell:SHELL_DllEntryPoint shell.dll instantiated twice!
err:ntdll:RtlpWaitForCriticalSection Critical section 0x4010d1ac wait timed
out, retrying (60 sec) fs=01ef
Getötet

I hope you can help me to run the program.

Thank a lot

Bye - Bye

My E-Mail Adress is: Stephan.Herzfeld at T-Online.de