Updating Starcraft?

Uwe Bonnes bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Mon Feb 26 02:56:22 CST 2001

R Pickett <emerson at hayseed.net> wrote:

: Fair enough.  I've not been able to get the Start Menu part to work
: correctly, though.  I've created Start Menu\Programs in the right place,
: but it always fails when trying to access it.  I've tried various
: capitalizations (including the one strace told me it wanted,
: "WINDOWS/Start Menu/Programs/Starcraft"), and occasionally it will drop
: the "Starcraft Electronic Registration.url" into that directory before
: failing, meaning to me that it _is_ finding it, but it always tells me it
: can't make a shortcut for G:\Starcraft\StarCraft.exe in C:\Windows\Start
: Menu\Programs\Starcraft, and then dies.

The registry should be case insensitive!

: ...

Bye
Uwe Bonnes                bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de