winelib and compiling MFC

bri r randomaccess at canada-11.com
Fri Jul 6 12:37:10 CDT 2001

Hi,
The company I work for, has asked me to use winelib to port some code, however I have a problem compiling the MFC.  I run
winemaker 0.5.7
with options:

'winemaker --lower-uppercase -nomfc --dll ./ > \ winemaker_output.txt'

No errors in file or stderror; further winemaker accesses the correct directories.

But when I run ./configure as:

'./configure --with-wine=/usr/bin \
--with-wine-includes=/usr/include/wine \
--without-wine-libraries \
--prefix=./noarch \
--exec-prefix=./linuxarch \
--with-x \
--cache-file='winemaker_config.txt'
It exits and returns
'configure: warning: --with-wine-includes=/usr/include/wine: invalid host type
configure: error: can only configure for one host and one target at a time'

My questions are:
1. Do I need to specify the wine libraries for configure or is that what I am making by compiling MFC?

2. 'configure --help' says HOST is guessed by default, but what are my options if I want to specify the HOST?