New printing concept of wine

Richard Knight rick_knight at rlknight.com
Tue Jul 24 18:36:31 CDT 2001

I'm using the old wineps printing system in recent version of winex and
it works OK. I've tried to figure out the print system but can't make
any sense out of it. Is there a HOWTO that explains the new system or
can someone clue me in on how to read the PRINTING.SGML file?

Thanks,
Rick Knight (rick at rlknight.com)